Sunday, November 7, 2010

Are ALL the Saints in Christ?

Paul INCLUDED all the saints as being ‘in Christ’ .... yet ‘mid-Acts-ers’ want to DIVIDE the saints by those saints who are ‘INSIDE of Paul’ against those saints were ‘OUTSIDE of Paul’. GOD’s word does not make that DIVISION among God’s saints:

Phil 4:21-23 Salute every saint in Christ Jesus.
The brethren which are with me greet you.
22 All the saints salute you, chiefly they that are of Caesar's household.
23 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all.

1 Cor 16:24 My love be with you all in Christ Jesus. Amen.

2 Cor 13:12-13 Greet one another with an holy kiss.
13 All the saints salute you.

Peter is not unlike Paul. He said many of the very same things Paul said:

1 Peter 5:14 Greet ye one another with a kiss of charity.
Peace be with you all that are in Christ Jesus. Amen.

To compound their problem, adding insult to injury, ‘mid-Acts-ers’ go farther to insinuate that no one can be saved today by any other minister, OTHER than Paul .... because he wrote of ‘my gospel’ (Rom 2:16, 16:25; 2 Tim 2:8). ‘Mid-Acts-ers’ stop reading this next passage after verse 4 .... so they don’t have to notice HOW MANY other men preached the SAME gospel that Paul preached:

1 Cor 15:1-11 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:
6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.
7 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.
8 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.
9 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.
10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.
11 Therefore whether it were I or they,
so we preach,
and so ye believed.

Paul himself also showed that it made NO DIFFERENCE which minister led someone to the Lord .... so why do the ‘mid-Acts-ers’ make such an EXCLUSIVE issue out of it?

1 Cor 3:5 Who then is Paul,
and who is Apollos,
but ministers by whom ye believed,
even as the Lord gave to every man?

All His saints? All His saints were ALL included THEN:

Psa 31:23 O love the LORD, all ye his saints: for the LORD preserveth the faithful, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer.

All His saints? All His saints are ALL included NOW:

Eph 6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

All His saints? All His saints will ALL be included in the AGES to COME .... when the Lord comes:

1 Thess 3:13 To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.

Are ALL Christ’s saints in Him? Of course, they are! Where else would they be?

This is David Dowell saying, "Think about it!"